Friday, February 23, 2007

30 Rock's Rockin' the TV


...a few years ago I had an interview with Tina Fey who was working on this idea for a TV comedy that would take a look at what goes on behind the scenes at a comedy show and, to be honest, I didn't think anything of it because actors are always working on something (most of it goes away or gets put on the shelf for years)....anyway, I missed the pilot when it came out and didn't watch the show when it went on the air but about 2 months ago I got some free epis from iTunes and I've gotta say, this show's funny as hell...

...Tina, who executive produces and stars in 30 Rock writes some of the funniest jokes I've seen performed in a while and the rest of the cast come together in a way not unlike the actors do on the Office to take the piss out of showbiz TV among them is Alec Baldwin who pull out all the squinty-eyed stops as Jack Donaghy and crushes it..

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mr Crash Pryor.... young man, you have written a nice article here BUT you should throw in some interpunctation... OR check verb/noun agreement... in the last paragraph... (among them is Alec Baldwin)...

...AND I LOVE YOU.....

9:17 AM, March 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home